We want to be your friend and help you make friends. The best way to meet people is to come to worship and enter into the activities of the congregation.
- Come to worship and stay afterwards for Coffee & Connections in the transept.
- Come to the fellowship meals (scattered throughout the year at 11:30 AM)
- On Sundays, the adult Sunday School class meets in the parlor and the young adult class meets in the small conference room (across from the Pastor’s office)
- Men are invited to the Men’s Bible Study, Saturday mornings at 7:30 AM
- Mothers of all ages are invited to Mom2Mom, a Bible study and fellowship group which meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 7 PM in the parlor
- Join the Presby All-Stars, our men’s softball team, which plays from May to July
- Women are invited to the coffee group on third Mondays at 10 AM at Hyvee.
Here are a few suggestions for other ways to get involved:
For Children & Youth:
Children and youth will make friends in Sunday School and Vacation Bible School. The Wednesday evening Logos ministry is also an excellent way for young people to meet new friends!